Sunday, November 24, 2013

Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.

Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Click here to download
Tiffany blue wedding
Tiffany blue wedding
Click here to download
Fancy cupcakes, love the imprints
Fancy cupcakes, love the imprints
Click here to download
love this idea!!
love this idea!!
Click here to download
pretty organic bouquet
pretty organic bouquet
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment